The Renault Kiger is obtainable in 4 trims – RXE, RXL, RXT and RXZ, that are additional categorised into 24 totally different grades, primarily based on engines, transmission selections and dual-tone choices. We consider the RXT trim presents probably the most worth on paper, and this is why.
The RXT trim of the Renault Kiger is priced at Rs. 6.89 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi)
The 2021 Renault Kiger was launched in India in February this 12 months. It is the newest entrant within the subcompact area that shares platform and mechanicals with the Magnite SUV. The SUV comes with a alternative of two petrol engines – 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated Energy petrol and a 1.0-litre turbocharged engine. Transmission choices embrace a 5-speed guide, a CVT transmission and an AMT gearbox. Renault presents the Kiger SUV in 4 trims – RXE, RXL, RXT and RXZ, and we consider the RXT trim presents probably the most worth on paper.
Also Read: Renault India Rolls Out Benefits Of Up To ₹ 65,000 This Month
- Firstly, RXT is the mid-spec trim of the Renault Kiger, which is positioned in between the RXL and RXZ trims. Renault presents the trim in a complete of seven variants, primarily based on engines, transmissions and dual-tone paint scheme. The variant is obtainable in each a 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine and 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol with three transmission choices.
- The RXT variant will get LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs), C-shaped LED taillights, ORVM mounted flip indicators, ORVMs completed in Mystery Black, silver rear skid plate, 16-inch alloy wheels, a centre console with armrest and closed storage, steering wheel mounted audio and telephone controls, liquid chrome gear lever backside insert, linear interlock seat upholstery, driver seat peak adjustment, 60:40 break up rear seat with adjustable headrests, ISOFIX mounts, rear seat armrest with cup holders, rear wiper & washer, rear room lighting, sensible entry card, push begin/cease button, higher glove field, and extra.
- The RXT variant of the Kiger SUV additionally comes loaded with an 8-inch show hyperlink floating touchscreen infotainment system. Safety options embrace driver and passenger entrance airbags, 2 facet airbags, ABS with EBD, rear-view digital camera, rear parking sensors and extra.
- The variant misses out on options like tri-octa LED headlights, quilted emboss seat upholstery, 3D sound system by Arkamys, wi-fi smartphone replication with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, multi-sense driving modes, rotary command on the centre console, ambient illumination, PM2.5 air filter, and so on.
- The RXT 1.0-litre Energy MT variant is priced at ₹ 6.89 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), going as much as ₹ 9.19 lakh for the RXT X-TRONIC 1.0-litre Turbo dual-tone variant. It is round ₹ 89,000 inexpensive than the RXZ trim. Renault promote fashions with dual-tone colors at a further value of round ₹ 20,000 throughout the vary.
For the newest auto information and opinions, observe carandbike.com on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
(THIS STORY HAS NOT BEEN EDITED BY INDIA07 TEAM AND IS AUTO-GENERATED FROM A SYNDICATED FEED.)