WBJEE 2022: On January 10, 2022, at 6 p.m., the West Bengal Joint Entrance Test Board (WBJEEB) will close the online application process for the WB JEE 2022 examination.
WBJEE 2022: Interested candidates can now register for the examination at https://wbjeeb.nic.in/.
On January 10, 2022, at 6 p.m., the West Bengal Joint Entrance Test Board (WBJEEB) will finish the online application process for the WB JEE 2022 examination. Interested candidates should visit the official website https://wbjeeb.nic.in/ to register.
How to apply for the WB JEE 2022:
- Go to https://wbjeeb.nic.in/ and fill out the form.
- Go to the ‘Apply for WB JEE 2022’ link and fill out the form.
- Select ‘New Candidate Registration’ from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page.
- Carefully read all instructions.
- To proceed, click ‘I Agree.’
- Click ‘Submit’ after entering your credentials.
- Candidates will be directed to pay their exam fees.
- Candidates can pay using Netbanking, Debit or Credit Cards to pay online.
The application procedure is now complete.
Candidates who have already registered for the exam can pay the exam cost and submit their application forms online. The non-refundable application fee for General candidates is Rs. 500, while the price for SC, ST, OBC-A, and OBC-B candidates is Rs. 400.
Before applying, candidates should carefully read the WB JEE 2022 information bulletin and crucial instructions
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will hold an OMR-based Common Entrance Examination on April 23, 2022.
For the academic year 2022-23, the test will be held for admission to undergraduate degrees in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture at various universities, government institutions, and self-financing engineering and technological institutes in West Bengal.