Watch Farhan Akhtar’s Toofan movie Released on OTT Amazon Prime Video
Farhan Akhtar’s much awaited and entertaining film is finally at the doorsteps of his fans who are eagerly waiting to watch it. The name of the film is ‘Toofan’ and his fans are very excited about this film. After a long time, Farhan Akhtar is back on the screen, though the film is releasing on the OTT platform instead of the silver screen due to the ongoing pandemic, but the makers are extremely excited to see the reaction of his fans. The makers are expecting a massive hit response from the audience as well as the critics.
In this blog, we are sharing all the information related to this movie including its star cast, release date, OTT platform and other relevant details. After a long time, Farhan is playing the role of a sports player who creates a sensation among the audience and compels them to watch it and even this movie will surely block your couch seat . So let’s start with the story of the film. The film is based on a sports drama and the story revolves around Aziz Ali, a national level boxer through Ajju Bhai.
Star Cast of ‘Toofan’
- Farhan Akhtar is playing the lead role of Aziz Ali aka Ajju Bhai
- Paresh Rawal who is playing the role of coach Nana Prabhu
- Mrunal Thakur who is playing the lead role opposite Farhan and playing the character of Mrunal Thakur
- Sonali Kulkarni is playing the character of Sumati
- Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra is playing the role of IBF secretary
- Vijay Raj is playing the role of Zafar Bhai
- Supriya Pathak Kapoor is playing the role of sister D’Souza
- Hussain Dalal playing the role of Munna and several other lead actors have been portrayed to make the film worth watching.
The film is produced under the direction of Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra and this is the second time that Rakesh has teamed up with Farhan after the immense success of “Bhaag Milkha Bhaag”. The film is produced by Ritesh Sidhwani, Farhan Akhtar and Rakesh himself.
Release date and OTT platform
After a major delay, the film is finally releasing on Friday, 16 July 2021 on Amazon Prime Video, the popular streaming platform in India with 240 countries and territories. As Outlook knows that this platform is a paid subscription app, which means that one who is using this platform for the first time has to buy the subscription first to watch this movie. The film is releasing in Hindi language as well as in English language.
The trailer of the film was already released on 30th July which grabs the attention of the audience. The trailer is available on YouTube channel which has garnered 41 million views along with 2.1 lakh likes which clearly indicates that fans are super excited about the film.