UKPSC Recruitment 2021: The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the year 2021. Check out the job description, dates, and more.
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the year 2021. For more information on the recruitment, interested candidates should go to ukpsc.gov.in. UKPSC will fill a total of 318 positions as a result of his recruitment campaign.
The application process for the positions of Information Officer, Statistics Officer, Finance Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Division Transport Officer, Assistant Labour Commissioner, Deputy Education Officer, and Staff Officer has begun. Eligible candidates will be hired for positions such as Child Development Project Officer, Deputy Collector, State Tax Officer, Registrar, and others by the UKPSC.
Important Dates for UKPSC Recruitment in 2021
|Application process starts on||December 8, 2021|
|Last day to submit the application form||December 28, 2021|
Here’s how to apply for a position with the UKPSC in 2021.
- STEP 1: Candidates must go to the official UKPSC website, ukpsc.gov.in, to apply for the position.
- STEP 2: Select the Recruitment tab from the homepage. There would be a new window that would open.
- STEP 3: Candidates must open the notification that reads, “Regarding the release, advertisement, additional advertisement/corrigendum, and online application for the Uttarakhand Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Services Examination-2021 (08-12-2021).” The notification has been translated into English from Hindi.
- STEP 4: A new window or page will open on its own.
- Candidates must first register, providing information such as their name, date of birth, age, address, and other pertinent information.
- STEP 6: After that, candidates must complete the application form.
- STEP 7: Candidates must pay a Rs 176.55 application fee when completing the form.
- STEP 8: Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application form for future reference after completing the application form.
More information on the UKPSC Recruitment 2021
Candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 42 on July 1, 2021, to be considered for the positions. Certain age-related relationships, however, have been permitted by the commission. Candidates can write to [email protected] or call 91-01334-244143 if they have any problems submitting the application form. Candidates are advised to check the official website for new information on a regular basis.