Candidates should go to http://www.uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/ for more information. to view and download the admit cards for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) 2022. (File)
UCEED admit cards 2022: On Saturday, January 8, 2022, the Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Bombay, is expected to release UCEED 2022 admit cards. Candidates should go to http://www.uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/ for more information. to view and download the admit cards for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) 2022.
How to obtain a copy of the UCEED 2022 Admit Cards:
- Go to http://www.uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/ to learn more about the exam.
- On the homepage, go to the ‘Registration’ tab.
- On the Registration Page, click ‘Registration Portal.’
- The ‘Online Registration Portal’ page will appear.
- Select ‘Login’ from the drop-down menu.
- You will be redirected to the IIT-B website.
- Under ‘Registered Users – Login,’ enter your email address and password.
- Select Login.
- The link to the Admit Card will be visible on the page.
- Take a look at the admit card and print it out.
Name, UCEED Registration ID, Roll Number, Date of Birth, Category, Photograph, Signature, Examination Schedule, Exam Center details, and instructions for candidates will be included on the UCEED 2022 admit cards.
In the event of any discrepancies, candidates should contact the IIT-B office of UCEED 2022 via the designated email address [email protected] The deadline for correcting errors on the admit card is January 14, 2022.
On Sunday, January 23, 2022, UCEED 2022 will take place from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. The final answer key will be released on January 31, 2022, and the UCEED results will be announced on March 10, 2022.
The UCEED is an annual entrance examination for candidates interested in pursuing Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) degree programmes.
Candidates should keep checking the UCEED 2022 website for more information.