OnePlus devices include the OnePlus 9 Pro 5G, OnePlus 9 5G, OnePlus 9R 5G and more.
With this sale, OnePlus celebrates eight years in India. The OnePlus Community Sale will run from December 17th to December 20th, 2020. OnePlus smartphones, TVs, and other devices will all be discounted during the OnePlus Community Sale. The OnePlus Store website has all the offers for interested customers.
OnePlus devices include the OnePlus 9 Pro 5G, OnePlus 9 5G, OnePlus 9R 5G and more. Aside from the device offers, OnePlus is running a Flip the Card Challenge on its website where users can flip digital cards to unlock offers and discounts. The challenge runs from December 9 to 17, 2021. The website also offers OnePlus Run, a free parkour game.
The OnePlus Community Sale
TVs from OnePlus
- Now available for Rs. 16,999 instead of Rs. 18,999, the OnePlus TV Y series is a great value for money. The Android TV 9.0 smart TV has a 64-bit processor and a bezel-less display. There are also extra offers like INR 2.000 off ICICI Bank Credit Cards and EMI transactions.
- It costs Rs. 38,999 for the OnePlus TV U Series, compared to Rs. 49,999 before. The smart TV supports HDR10+ content and Oxygen 2.0. There are also extra offers like INR 5.000 off ICICI Bank Credit Cards and EMI transactions.
9 Series OnePlus
- A discount of Rs. 5,000 is available on the OnePlus 9 Pro 5G when purchased using an ICICI or Kotak Bank debit/credit card. On top of that, users can get the OnePlus Band for Rs. 999 with their smartphone purchase.
- If you buy the OnePlus 9 5G with the same credit/debit card, you save Rs. 8,000!
- For the OnePlus 9R 5G, users can get Rs.3,000 off with a Kotak or ICICI debit/credit card. Users can also get the OnePlus Band for Rs. 999 or a Gaming Trigger for Rs. 499 as a bundle offer.
- Customers who pay with Kotak Bank or ICICI Bank cards get a Rs. 2000 discount on the Nord 2 5G and Rs. 3000 off the Nord 2 x Pac-Man Edition. The offers for ICICI users expire on December 31, 2021, and for Kotak users on January 31,2022.