The official website, icmai.in, now has the ICMAI Admit Card 2021 for the December session CMA exam. Candidates can now access it through their personal logins. Check out the full list of information provided below.
ICMAI Admit Card 2021 for the December session CMA examination was released today, December 3, 2021, by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. From December 8, 2021, onwards, the exam will be held offline. ICMAI CMS December Exam 2021 applicants can now download their admit cards from the official website, icmai.in.
The admit card will be accessible through the candidate’s login. Students should be aware that the ICMAI Admit Card 2021 is a required document for taking the exam; without it, candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam venue.
ICMAI will not provide candidates with hard copies of the ICMAI CMA December Admit Card 2021 under any circumstances. The steps to obtain an admit card are listed below for your convenience.
ICMAI CMA December Admit Card 2021: How to Get ICMAI CMA December Admit Card
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, ICMAI, has an official website at icmai.in.
- Select ‘Examination’ and ‘Admit Cards’ from the ‘Students’ portal, respectively.
- Alternatively, go to ICMAI Admit Card 2021 for a direct link. ICMAI Admit Card 2021.
- To log in, enter your login information and other credentials.
- Exam admit cards for December are available to view and download.
- Also, take a printout of CMA December 2021 admit card for any future references.
The exam is scheduled to be held from December 8 to 15, 2021, in an online centre based mode. The institute had also provided an opt-out option to the candidates. Candidates are advised to keep track of the official website to get more updates on ICMAI Admit Card 2021.