The Africa Twin Adventure Sports is available in each computerized (DTC) and handbook transmission (MT) variations. The costs of the journey motorbike begin at Rs. 15.96 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports is offered through Honda’s BigWing dealerships solely
The 2021 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sport went on sale within the nation earlier this 12 months. The flagship ADV is priced at ₹ 15.96 lakh (ex-showroom, India). It is available in two thrilling color choices – Darkness Black Metallic and Pearl Glare White Tricolour. Do be aware, the previous is obtainable with the handbook, whereas the latter comes with the DCT variant. The bike is offered within the Indian market through Honda’s BigWing dealerships solely. Here are the 5 key highlights of the journey motorbike.
Also Read: Top 5 Rivals: Honda H’Ness CB350
1. The 2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sports is powered by a 1,084 cc, parallel-twin engine which makes 101 bhp at 7,500 rpm and peak torque of 105 Nm at 6,250 rpm. The engine now will get lighter aluminium cylinder sleeves and redesigned engine casings.
2. The Adventure Sports mannequin will get an even bigger gasoline tank of 24.5 litres. In phrases of proportion, the bike measures 2307 mm in size, 963 mm in width and 1523 mm in top. The wheelbase and floor clearance stand at 1558 mm and 210 mm, respectively. It comes with an adjustable seat top ranging between 830 mm to 810 mm.
3. The electronics suite of the bike has been up to date, with the Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), which is now powered by a six-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU). The engine now options 4 energy ranges and three ranges of digital engine braking, with seven ranges of HSTC.
4. The new touchscreen instrument panel now presents Bluetooth audio in addition to Apple CarPlay connectivity. It will get 4 default using mode choices – Tour, Urban, Gravel and Off-Road, and two extra further, and customisable using modes.
5. The Adventure Sports mannequin will get an even bigger gasoline tank of 24.5 litres, a taller windscreen and an even bigger bash-plate over the usual mannequin. The dual-channel ABS presents on-road and off-road settings, and ABS on the rear wheel may be switched off fully.
For the newest auto information and evaluations, observe carandbike.com on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
(THIS STORY HAS NOT BEEN EDITED BY INDIA07 TEAM AND IS AUTO-GENERATED FROM A SYNDICATED FEED.)