Aloe Vera will help you immensely in your weight loss journey. It cleanses your digestive system and boosts your metabolism. Aloe Vera also helps you burn body fats and calories faster and better. However, if you drink aloe vera smoothies on a daily basis, you will definitely get great results in your weight loss journey. Let’s see how—
- Aloe Vera stimulates the production of the protein Collagen. However, collagen promotes muscle development. So when your body spends a lot of time absorbing collagen, the energy expenditure helps your body lose weight.
- Aloe Vera juice also prevents constipation, improves digestion and detoxifies your body.
- Aloe Vera helps your body burn fats and calories because it is packed with vitamins. It is also high in folic acid and niacin. This is why Aloe Vera can burn a lot of body fat and calories.
- Aloe Vera stimulates your metabolism and converts your body fat into energy.
Aloe Vera Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
There are a few Aloe Vera smoothie recipes for you that will help you lose weight. Just follow the guidelines below—
Aloe Vera and fruit juice
- Cut off the sharp edges of a fresh Aloe Vera leaf
- Cut the leaf open lengthwise
- Scoop out the gel with a spoon
- Mix the gel with any fruit juice
Aloe Vera juice with lemon
- Get clean Aloe Vera leaves without the edges
- Remove the juice with a spoon after cutting the leaf open lengthwise
- Take a lemon and get the juice out
- Mix lemon juice, Aloe Vera gel and water with a teaspoon of sugar or honey
- Drink one glass of water daily.
Aloe Vera and coconut smoothie
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 large Aloe Vera leaf
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup fresh mango pieces
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 handful of basil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon linseed
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- protein powder
- Place all ingredients in the blender. Mix until smooth. Drink
Aloe Vera with Honey smoothie
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera juice in water
- Mix 1 tablespoon honey
- Drink every day.
Kale, plum and aloe vera smoothie
- 1 aloe vera leaf, cleaned
- Cut it in half and scoop out the gel with a spoon and put it in the blender
- Add water, ginger, salt, prunes, kale, and grapes to the blender.
- Blend until smooth and drink.
Tips for the best Aloe Vera results
- Follow a healthy and good diet that is high in fiber and low in fat and calories. Avoid fast food.
- Do not use a large dose of Aloe Vera.
- Drink plenty of water daily. At least 9 glasses a day.
- A minimum of 2 ounces and a maximum of 8 ounces of Aloe Vera juice per day will give you the best results on your weight loss journey.
- For the fastest and best results, combine your daily Aloe Vera regimen with an exercise routine. Do at least 30 minutes of exercise daily.
- You can also opt for Aloe Vera capsules.
Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Vera smoothies have many benefits. If you use it properly, you can get great results. Stick to these recipes and share your experiences. If you know of any other Aloe Vera smoothie recipe, let us know in the comment box below.
India07 (FilmyOne.com) – Exclusive Knowledge Site