Economy

7th Pay Commission – Centre Makes Major Announcement on Government Employees Monthly Basic Salary

According to reports, central government employees will receive more good news in the coming year, as their Dearness Allowance (DA) will be increased once again in January 2022.

Central government employees and retirees are receiving raises in pay as a result of the recent increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief. However, some Central employees have expressed dissatisfaction with the Centre’s recent announcement that such employees’ monthly basic salary will not be increased.

The Central government, according to Minister of State for Finance Pankaj Chaudhary, is not considering such a raise in government employee salaries. He also stated that, based on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission, the fitment factor of 2.57 was implemented uniformly for all categories of employees in the revised pay structure.

Read More : Gold price decreases slightly for 24 carat and 22 carat today in India

After the restoration of dearness allowance and dearness relief as per the fitment factor based on the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission, the minister said this in response to a question about whether the Centre is now actively considering increasing the monthly basic pay of employees.

According to reports, Central government employees may be in for some good news in the coming year, as their Dearness Allowance (DA) will be increased once again in January 2022, resulting in a raise in their salary.

It is not yet known how much the dearness allowance will increase in January 2022, but according to the All India Consumer Price Index (AICPI), a 3% increase is expected.

According to experts in the field, the dearness allowance could rise by 3% in January 2022. That is, with the 3% increase, the total DA can rise from 31% to 34%.

Apart from that, according to reports, the Centre intends to raise the House Rent Allowance (HRA) for Central government employees in early January 2022. In this case, an official announcement is awaited.

Read More :

The Reserve Bank of India has started insolvency procedures against Reliance Capital

Cryptocurrency prices on December 4: The market is red, but Gifto is up over 54%

PM Narendra Modi will inaugurate Delhi-Dehradun Economic Corridor today

Related Articles

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please close Adblocker